I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

Don’t vote this year 2018

Don’t vote this year 2018

I am not voting this year. They might go to war.

I don’t care. You don’t care. But I am not voting.

We are different. I came from a different country. And you are born here. Lines draw that you will be different in honor. You swear to this country. Allegiance in differences, so you think.

You though I never had allegiance for the country you live in. Never allowed the out spoken word to be heard. I never needed to change because I came in peace.

I am a legal immigrant that is having a hard time looking for a job. I was told that people like me are not valued. So the community decided to not led me have opportunity at all.

If you still think Chinese are still living with bamboos! You are so wrong. I have heard long time ago in the United State that the bamboo forest died in China. That would have been the end of its legacy.

I want my opportunity for my life to be valued by you as who I am only. You let me to be in this country legally. Have you ever heard of “legal immigrates” in the United States?

Oh, I changed my name as you requested for service of Church and now I can not vote because of the name change. The best deal with this name is that no one knows how to pronounce it. (Jose Lin :))

Great name. Worse than a pin-yin name.

I still have the same Church. No need to change because if you are looking for Chinese GOD. Chinese Church is the only place you have to go to get one.

///-///

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...