I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

Publishing a book? I am not here to inspire you in science fiction

Publishing a book? I am not here to inspire you in science fiction

Not my dream. I just have to do something.

No one does homosexual books like you. Heterosexual people have no protection against anything including being poor.

What do you want me to say what dreams are for!

You can dream and wake up remembering that you are too old. I am getting older but still looks for a boyfriend in love to say. Dreams are not for love. They are making sure of me to be ugly out of their or everyone’s life. They all wanted gay life. Selecting some people out to be fucked up and ugly and poor. Thinking those all can die out of everything for love. Trying to fake all the nice to me. Telling me to eat it up for keeping ugly’s look.

If you want gay life, why don’t you make the wish on your own? If gay sex is too much, for the love of life, die on your own. No one wanted to love you! All too busy being poor as hell and you think they are straight.

A boy making promises that he wants to be the only boy in the world for all the money! I can tell you that he will have to be on his own for the rest of his life. Because it worked. Love really are not for girls. They make wishes to the stars that no girls will exists. Can you understand how bad they killed those baby girls and happy about it screaming don’t have to be poor with her and making sure she feels the pain of being a girl that does not have anything and all the advertising in the world telling you its horrible for her to get a job because she will be rapped for being a girl who wants a job.
Finally it is right to be gay and right to kill babies you don’t want, in more countries. No more say of what can not be done. Including anyone to be dead out of my life. If you know how I look like. For all the likes in the world, lots of you don’t like it. Making sure I have nothing but ugly to keep for the mother that feed me nail fungus for food. Making sure I have no health insurance. Telling people five dollar insurance is too much to pay. I really don’t have your health insurance and never will because you have more money to keep it up making sure more people can not have your insurance ever.

I don’t need to see your doctors. 35 dollars pay for nothing including no treatments. The doctors took the money and never any help. No one ever wanted to pay the 20 dollars for strange credit card reasons - - they are too wealthy.

For love, turn around and leave forever.

JL / black and white that pays in green the path of money /////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...