I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

Love unto ye end to not die for

Love unto ye end to not die for

Ah, will he forever promise to love made by sex that he has to be in love?

You do understand that you must. Until falling apart by hate that you might not need it by wanting holy value.

So it was something about a man who was straight that believes in a women and marriage. He was so strange you made him in to every promise. Valued in believing keeping women, to be forever with her that so strange all men has to have it.

Did you lie to me. My dear. He day he promised to be fallen by another man. Had it ever been so painful what might have been with women? Did women gave up something? Because I expected him to know what not to ask a woman permission to be in love with another man.

It has always been legal in this world. You just not allowed to ask because you told me love is your job. Don’t ever ask a woman, because she had no job. Did she ever had a job to love you in return that your eyes might see something else you might tell me?

Do not ever come to my country. She or him might not be here. I am to die for but I am promised to everything that is not you. All of them are my uncles who promised me nothing in life. Even in death I might not know his name. Where you ever in love with him? That your people gave me all the message of hate? We are not allowed to tell you anything. Anything you wanted in your world was promised off limit to others.

As you should have always know and make sure others don’t have what you value. She is not us. She is never you. She never promised. She really never promised, I prove to you, the day she let you die and have you turn to another man for answers of true love. He hold you there of what it means having a best friend forever in sex and desire. He have you there. Don’t ever come to ask me in my country. I don’t know his name. Uncle gave me baby birds. I will just have to order extra Chicken on the table.

Uncle bird: “Eat extra bird saliva!”

"Thanks giving man. The other saliva got blood."

"Get that one. Its from the other uncle. He is dead."

///-///

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...