I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

Crime of a Han

Crime of a Han


I know you hate Chinese people for not believing in the word of GOD.

If they just GOD dame love their kid a little bit more and raise them to be able to get a job, this world would not have so many stupid name callings to support illegal immigration and “your kid is stupid”.

Lots of people know but would not stop it. I am not going to stop it as well.

You will like it, if you hate me.

They apply for illegal marriage with other women with full taxation support for the matrimony and their kids to be immigrated to this country.

Their own kid is fucked up so bad in poverty that they believe the virtue of being poor and looks ugly as hell getting government food stamp on their birthday is the best resolution to go.

This children have no taxation support. Their live is just worse than an illegal immigrant. Their parents sign them up to be stupid getting disability money. They couldn’t even earn three thousand dollars per month like a real illegal immigrant.

Five hundred dollar, glory, per month for their kids. They all wanted this contract. If you wanted anything it would not be their parents’. These kids will never be married.

Glories GOD oh holy.

Every body knows this kind of people. No body is going to stop you if you like to call your kid "crazy." You gave birth to them.

To holy Jesus. All the love.

What of a Han? A Hans’only problem is that they will never allowed to return home from the day they where born. Ethnic clan value is that the day you where born you where made to cry for everything but ever return to hell where you came from.

And YOU wanted more Kids for other people and your own human rights, while your very own kid is called crazy idiot.

I know they are all your best buddies. You call them church stupid behind their back.

Happy birthday! Food stamps is all you get.


Ps: Its been hundreds of years you will be stupid to think China doesn't have Church. Get your own Church./// ///

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...