I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

Myth

Myth

I find you to be very strange. Of any thing you like, like a unicorn. You people fantasize creatures that are unacceptable in this world.

People like me get real houses for food except I heard they are not taste... ...

Some kid was watching PBS and it was about a dragon. You know, I though you people have a lot of dragons and the kid just claim that there is only one dragon in this world. How do you know? Why must there be one? Aren’t you people strange?

Creating creatures that don’t exist. Dreaming all of this on popular main stream broadcast and horror movies popular as ever, telling people you are not afraid.

Lots of things gone extinct. You are telling me that you are not afraid with creatures in your dreams.

///-///

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...