I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

Uncle’s fucking love life against bunny

Uncle’s fucking love life against bunny



Now you know that you are gay and it ain’t free and all. Been selling things??? You know why us kids all know what money is for. Love is not cheap. You and your husband.

I would be wrong to say “now you know” but you should have said it. “We are not allowed to watch”.

Fuck, you know. Us people who are poor are not the same kin typed like you. Not allowed at boy-doom with guns against your life.

You been eating dead baby girls and all and we have always been hungry. Still hungry. There is no food in the family.

I have you know bunny will never be here. The one we eat. You hate those man. Gave us the wrong bunny for food, always.

“Money” uncle is good. Bunny cost 10Billion for two. But you will know the pain too. You don’t want them. They cursed you out of love. We always love them and eat them. You will never need them. Don’t you know? They were expected to have many babies I guess you decided to kill them all.
Every winter. Every gift will never be send to you. You know us kindred soul making it sleepy with food for us only. You wanted love making with romantica with Julia with pants. Bunny will forever be out with you. No sham in selling you out over here. They are all freaken gay and you are just not into it and left for someone else.

We can have bunny away from you. Far away. Mars moon light will not burn you with Apollo. They are going to space again. But bunny will not afford you in millions on the other side. Where blood has hated against every thing what money can have no tell tale with bunnies eye colors. I am sure you heard of. They are all not to your liking.

You gay are! Some people can not have rights to hate you because you want them dead. Real blood related uncles do the same. What do you think of what eyes behold? When no one is allowed for any thing against your kin.

Where there are bunny’s there might be people be dead out of your life. If all it takes is for bunny to be with me and there will never be you ever. True be told of sex. Why don’t you die on your own. Eating little girls for joy and sex. Having fun ugly name calling your sorry life son of the bitches. They are all loving you. You are priceless gay calculated to worth more money than bunny can help against your taste cutting off their heads.

Bunny ears, there were four of them running away. Been told they will be dead at the gate. Story ended with all the bunnies gone overnight.

Wai n/a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...