I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

Write...more...on what am I writing

Write...more...on what am I writing


I write stupid things. I am not here to inspire you. I hope you don’t do the same thing. I though things would turn out differently for you, but I guess not. If you are reading this.

Guess...

I though with all the information given. Everyone should be able to get through it and have someone to help them. If you know what I mean.

Been to the black community museum today and saw the books they have. Inspired. Donated a dollar in hope that poor people like me can get help. Everyone.

If the only thing you can do is give birth to a kid and raise them to be somebody. I think you know what I mean when my very own parents wanted me to be fucked up with pills so bad without marriage and child calling me crazy and ugly everyday so they get free money from the government.

Calls it a great American revenge to their Chinese government. Chinese is a piece of shit to the black people who did the black rights movement.

Chinese people in this country have no motto.

The only thing they want is cheap money.

When your own parent don’t even want you to have anything. There is no one there to help any of you. Its like, GOD insist on family value.

I wanted my own opportunity. Happy mother’s day to all the stupid mothers that no one will ever want.

Mothers wanted you to have nothing. You will be happy never to have them ever again.

Wai n/a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...