I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

What does it take to be a police officer?

I don’t see the police walking around everyday. Only once a while. A far away glance of their car on the street passing by.

It was on the news that a police officer was killed by intention. Everybody was angry. After that the homeless were back on the street. The case with the homeless is not the police’s fault because they do not do free housing.

The passerby always called 911 to report homeless. The city notice the problem and began to advertise dedicated phone number to call to report homeless instead of 911. So don't call 911. They are not going to get help.

"... "

I am relearning how to write...something else... most likely not here to inspire you ... because we all  have hate. I forgot how I was born. Telling me to listen to songs of angles. Why do you Americans tell me I don't have Chinese Church? It has been hundreds of years of Chinese Church. You want to fight? Against poor people who wants to live? No body ever do anything about "why Chinese people go to Church" because it has been too long for you to stop it. The Church is not your Church and it is not in your country.


My life in writing and art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...