I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

What do you buy at a Chinese porcelian shop?

In recent years, the Chinese community has opened up a lot of porcelain shops. One street might have two or three of those shops opened up next to each other near by. I some times pass by those shops and saw the display and have no idea what they are selling? I don’t know how those items are used. They have strange shapes that don’t seem to be useful. Many white people and black people always ask Chinese people what are their religion? and why don’t they practice their religion in this country? More likely, I think a lot of people have no idea how Chinese people educate their children. Because a lot of American born Chinese don’t even know anything about Chinese culture and most of the time they are Church members that do not practice Chinese religion.


It has been a while since Chinese New Year has gone by. I realize the porcelain shop might be doing New Year sale on flower vases. The Chinese community certainly do not advertise on buying flower vases for New Year flowers… A lot of things the Chinese community just don’t advertise. I missed the flower sale for 2018.


Ask about Chinese religion


If you ask any Chinese older people about religious practice. They would just say something like you are Chinese or just tell you to eat your food. This is their way of Chinese religion practice. Doaism, the way of the daily living of a Chinese.


Eat Chinese food


Many none Chinese people always wonder what Chinese is all about. People live in New York City all their lives still can claim they don’t know anything about Chinese food. With New York City under massive reconstruction. A lot of the good buffets that serve good vegetables are gone. The City community are still under heavy meat favor. Chinese food once again faces redesign into meat favor.


Speak English


I am not embarrassed by some of the Chinese people saying “I don’t know English” to stay away from speaking English. Except I have to claim that “I am not a Chinese” in order to speak English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...