I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

Who am I?

Who am I?

I am a Han.

And was told never should have come to the United States because the United States hates Han. Han is a Zhongguoren ethnic clan. Not a lower class or any kind of different religion.

I have Church as religion and just like the other Chinese Church people. It’s Han ethnic clan only. I was told I should never claim Han as well. They were all correct.

I was told that I am crazy by my own family because they are making sure they can do religion practice on me with what ever the stupid Chinese wants. Now the Chinese have religion practice in Chinatown to control the population. I have Church and my family are calling me crazy.

Keep it up stupid government supporting my family making sure I got nothing. Letting religion curse on me. Thinking family is important. The Han is not the same. It usually happen within the family.

Don’t tell me to believe in love. Love is only from GOD to people like me.

Joselin Lam
Ps: Want insurance from me? Go to Kings county clerk office. Other than that no one else can help you. Gay converted and crazy Chinese people you love.

Fin
Hey, fuck head, got English name now.
Ps: I need a boyfriend. Anyone likes me?

///-///

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...