I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

No body cares about killing you

No body cares about killing you

You know the United States is a stupid country. No one, anywhere in the world announced to blow your stupid country up. So what are you talking about at the capital?

I received a suicidal letter telling people not to kill themselves. I think you are sick. What are you up to? You know your kids may not want to join the military force. Tell them don’t go. Times has changed. The recruit goal is not important anymore. Please don’t force them. They like football, just let them do that.

No body wants your country. Because they are all coming into this country to buy grave yard spots.

The investment have a lot of money in it. I don’t know why but they all like it.

At lot of people in New York City are full of infections. No body gets help. I was told because of religion reasons I can not have penicillin shot. The Jewish got all the shots.

I am a Han.

I am not Jewish and will never be, so back off. Jewish can not sign me up to be a Jewish. I read it from a religion book that Chinese people gone crazy for trying to be Jewish.

Now, you know you white boys are voting to be gay corrected right in this country. And some stupid in Chinatown are converting people gay. The city is full of gay approval. Everyone in other cities are showing all the support. Transexual are allowed to join the military force. Your boys don’t want to go, but all the girls want their hands on guns.

Everyone is changing. Homosexual is changing everything. If marriage is so easy, we may not need to fight so many things with war. Just marry your son off for more oil and gold and claim on lands and bank accounts. You know the deal is good.
The “gay” might be true.

Fuck you.
9-26-2018
Fin


///-///

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...