I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

Armory

Armory

Where in darkness hand helding blood, desire of protection solemn to your self. Where did you keep it? Whom did you promise?

Did they ever know? What evil are for?

Telling all the evil, advising all the sin, do they know to whom they are for? Blood lasting evil promise of protection, to kill and offering hate, the gift.

They all glorify. Do they all know? Still to know after death what they are for? Crying , screaming , dying , of hate!

Two dragons of posting sides. Eyeing for what will fall in love in known memories. If you might forgot one day, one day might you return to see again.

The eyes were not for you, please there is no need to take them. Someone will be in waiting for what love might promise what to remember.

LGL////

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...