I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

City of Ghosts

City of Ghosts

In the middle of the dead land where nothing grows - - but if you understand there might be ghosts there might be changes and growth...

If ... you know ghosts will be there...

The news is for them to find out about my place, so they can come here and make their wishes.

Now you all know anyone can make wishes; just some people don’t do it; you will never need to mind them. They know what it means.

Now for the ghosts to find out where I am and come to me. The city will give them what they wanted.
My name is “I”. I do really give myself the funny name. You will like it as well; if you need to find me. You will need to know it.

I came here in the summer and have the house built. Really simple. Three steps to the door, choose left or right to enter.

It’s open door access.

I, ghost city.

Ps: Remembered by the visit to bbg’s desert room.

///-///

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...