I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

Stupid Whiteboy

Stupid Whiteboy

I have heard some of you white boys like Chinese ugly girls and some of you went to service in war but died.

We all heard people die in war for some reasons.

Some of you don’t want to go to war any more, and some of you think you need to leave this country.

I know you don’t like this country. I don’t like it anyway too. It’s supposed to be your country. I was told to leave this country because I was too young to work a job to pay you. I was never educated because I don’t have money to pay for ESL classes. I never really got a job, was told that I am too ugly to get married and don’t ever needed friends. You all have GOD so do everyone else. Telling people to service GOD but all of you have to make the payment. No pay no help, where ever you go, because noone wants you to exists.

I was told you will not help me and still was being told to get a job and still is too ugly to get a job.
All those doctors will be making sure I got nothing. Soon lot more people will have sexually transmitted disease because they are ugly. You wanted to be protected? Why don’t you pay for your own fucking piece of shit where ever you go. You people do nothing for anyone all those gay people are going to spraying women for husband all over the world.

I will never want your existence, go die in you own grave yard.

Pay the money on your own, gay freezbe.///-///

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...