I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

Boy peach, boy cherry, boy plum

Boy Peach

Black peach’s punishable crime is love. Every New Year, unmarried young men and women all wanted peach charm. Everyone buys a branch of peach blossom. Cut! For someone else’s love you will have to be in pain? You would in return offer them the same!



Boy Cherry

Black cherry is gorgeous because of its blood line. Some people claim that there are dead bodies buried under the most colorful cherry trees. Who place the dead under the tree! Who would recognized cruelty as beautiful?


Boy plum

Black plum is hurt by hate. It blooms in winter. Either its too early or too late in blossom. Don’t you hate the season it choose to bloom? Is waiting hope or just so that you will give up forever?


Boy end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...