I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

Your religion - that - no one is going to tell you about

I can not tell you what it means by GOD. Except that all our people have religion. Just you don’t understand that no body wants your DNA. Truth be told.

Why couldn’t you understand that when a child is born they are all on their own with their own DNA, freedom, self, and wealth.

Things that their father gave them that their mother can not take away.

You don’t understand that you don’t like it.

But with your GOD, you take away every thing they have by the order of law. Screaming by your GOD's power. Demand GOD to curse people.

You stupid women wanted people to talk about religion—no one will. And no one will and you pretend to be ESOL and think that people don’t understand. You understand? ”on one will”. No one even wants your DNA. Do you understand what it means!? If they ever reply you?

It was on the Chinese news that some European were looking to sue China by illegal claim of European DNA. The hell you are dreaming of China's RMB ownership.

W///

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...