I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

Calling --- (comic book writing)

Calling ---  (comic book writing)


Call voice: Police officer! I need to get married!

Police: Is this an emergency?

Call voice: Some doctor whore hole calling 911 reporting crazy bitch is "not a virgin".

Police: Is this an emergency? do you need help?

Call voice: She doesn't want to work, double charged me for her own acne cream? I lost my ID.

Police: Do you need help?

Call voice: I am, like, lost my ID! They are trying to transfer my MTA card to be used in Shanghai. Can you identify me without 911 payment? Beep----

Yellow for running away Goldilocks.

(This is what I wrote after reading a children's book:).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...