I want a boyfriend.

I want a boyfriend.
Will you date me?

Friday, November 30, 2018

Writing for what?

Writing for what?


I am trying to write.

Expressing my ideas. Ideas that might not be happy, a bit stupid, on smart people who have made it but why am I not going to make it. The Chinese elders always claim people who are born in this country are useless.

They always voting to support illegal immigration. Their own children are being voted out of all community support.

What is the idea of claiming that your own children are useless?

This happens a lot in the Chinese community.

Maybe you have heard of them all!


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PICTURE of ME

A picture of me, before I die. I am here to announce: I am, will never give birth to my parents children. I promise to GOD. I will not. ...